Saturday, February 8, 2020

I'm Going Back to Work!

So, Wednesday when I went to meet Billie, she asked me what I was doing today (Saturday), and I said I didn't think I had anything planned, and she said, "Good, because we have to help Nicole pack." Nicole got a job in Iowa and she starts two weeks from Monday! So today she and I spent several hours at her apartment helping her pack things up, and I will probably go help her again next weekend. Then yesterday, April came over after work to feed her snake (which I am temporarily housing for her) and she told me that Nicole's job was already posted on the CSU website, so I texted Wendy and asked her if I needed to apply or if my old application would suffice, and she told me to go ahead and apply, so I did that yesterday. I texted her and told her I had it submitted, and she seemed very excited. Then this morning, she texted me and said, "Oh. And you are hired!!!!! Hahah" Then she said, "I may need to interview you first to determine if you are still as awesome as we know you are. Lol." We bantered back and forth a bit and then I asked her when I could start and she said, "As soon as the position is available and next start date. I’m thinking first week of March!!!! I will talk with HR Monday." So, it looks like I will not need to interview for it and that my start date will be March 4th. I wish I could start sooner, but I am super excited. I have at least two dreams every week that I am back at work, and now my dreams are coming true. April is happy, too. I will get to see her every day again--at least for awhile. She applied for an instructional design job and if she gets it, she will be working from home. She wants it really badly, so I pray that she gets it.

Susan reminded me that I didn't update about my cruise, and to be honest, it wasn't all that great. We were all ready to set sail when we were informed that Mobile Bay was closed due to fog and they were not sure when we would be able to leave. I woke up the next morning and we were still in port, and at about 8:30 they announced that we would set sail about 11:00 and that those who elected to stay on board would receive a 50% refund and 50% off a future cruise. Those who elected to not sail would receive a 100% refund. We decided to go ahead and sail, but the weather wasn't great and we did not get to go to Cozumel because we lost an entire day, so we basically sailed around in the Gulf for two and a half days. The weather was really nice the last day and we had a nice time being together, but I was ready for it to be over and get back home to normal life. I didn't eat as well as I wanted to during the cruise, but I also didn't eat terribly. It has taken me awhile to want to get back on track with my healthy eating, but I finally did at the beginning of this week. Dan and I also started walking every night again, which helps me want to eat healthy. Nicole took me and Billie out for lunch today at a place called Island Wing Company and Billie and I both got the vegan tacos. They were really good, but I doubt they were particularly healthy. I got some exercise today, though, so I don't feel too bad about it. I ate better than I would have eaten a week ago.

I need to go get ready for my walk now, so I will end this for now. I will update again soon.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Tammy, I am glad you are going back to work because I know you like it there. I would never go back! I love being home. I hope you keep up with this blog cause I missed you posting and now that you are going to work, we will not be able to connect as much. I need to get back to healthy eating. I have gained about 4 pounds back all in my middle!
Don't think I could ever do vegan. Have a happy Sunday!

Lori said...

I did not realize you had left your job. I had been so wrapped up in your bird stories. So sorry I missed all of that. I am glad you are going back. Sometimes it is just good to get out of the house and get our minds on other things and be around people. Have a nice weekend.

http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

arwen garza said...

get your ex back with a love spell that works fast.
Dr.Jumba   has helped thousands of women get their Ex boyfriends back using his real effective love Spell. After my boyfriend of one year broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 11 hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr. Jumba released him to know how much I loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have shared together. As I am writing this testimony right now I am the happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Email him at   wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com  or Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108    "I'm so grateful and can say that if you have been broken up with and want to get that person back, Dr.Jumba   is the best! I'll never forget how much he helped me  
  WEBSITE : drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com , blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/